If you need to repair your BOSE headset you have to know that:
- Shipping costs must be always paid by the customer.
- Returning shipping costs are paid by BOSE.
- The Technical Service only performs repair quotations once it has received the headset, not before.
- The warranty is 5 years from the date of purchase for both products A20 and ProFlight Aviation Headsets.
- With the product serial number Bose is able to identify the purchasing date (we are not talking about an estimation but about certain data).
- Mic windscreen, headband protector and earseals are consumable parts and not covered under warranty.
- Shipments must be accompanied by the following completed form.
- If you forward your headset to us we will forward to the Tech Service. Shipping charges do apply.
To contact the BOSE Technical Service directly you have to write an e-mail to email@example.com attaching the completed repair form. You will receive a response e-mail with all the details for the shipment.
We are at your disposal for any additional questions.