BOSE manufactures headsets of exceptional quality, so it is not often that they need to be repaired. However you can not rule out jerks, accidental drops or other eventualities, so if you need to repair your BOSE headset you have to know that:
- There is only one Official Technical Service in Europe for BOSE aviation products.
- This Technical Service accepts repairs from distributors and private owners.
- If you send us your BOSE headset to repair we will forward to this Official Technical Service.
- Shipping costs must be always paid by the customer.
- Returning shipping costs are paid by BOSE.
- The approximate time of repair including shipping is about 3 - 4 weeks.
- The Technical Service only performs repair quotations once it has received the headset, not before.
- The warranty is 5 years from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is worldwide, so any headset purchased anywhere is admitted to the Technical Service.
- If you do not have the purchase invoice BOSE makes an estimate from the date of manufacture to determine the guarantee.
- Mic windscreen, headband protector and earseals are consumable parts and not covered under warranty.
- The repairs are accompanied by the corresponding EASA Form 1 repair certificate.
- Shipments must be accompanied by the following completed form.
The shipping address is as follows:
ASP Avionics nv/sa
Vliegplein 2, Bus 1
3600 - Genk
Telephone: +32 (0)89 384 345
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further question.